One of my favorite things to do is work around the house. Scott may not agree, but I hope that we always own an older home. Home improvement is so much fun! Here are my latest finished projects.
Scott's parents gave us this entertainment center a few years ago. We did not have a place for it in our home in Florida. But it's now the centerpiece of our living room. All it needed was a coat of paint and new hardware. I just love it!
5 comments:
Um... I supervised... er, um... Looks good babe! :)
Wow. I should have put you to work while you were here!!! Can't install much, but I can get the vacuum out when Jeff is done. Let's plan something soon.
Looks beautiful! You're the woman! You're a lucky man Scott!
Love, Sarah
Sarah, I know! Anne Marie's my match in every way. :)
Everything looks great! I always go through a home improvement push each spring. And the fixtures you put in your hallway are IDENTICAL to the one I put in our bedroom this year! :)
Post a Comment