Monday, August 18, 2008

Call Me Crazy!!!

I did it. I finally gave in. Scott has wanted this for a long time.
Meet Logan! He's an 8 week old black lab.


These are Logan's Parents. The daddy is a sweetie!



These are the pros and cons of adding this addition:

Pros:
• A big dog provides security - Scott's nervous that I am home all the time by myself (maybe this security will help Scott sleep better at night too)
• We can actually run, walk and play with Logan outside
• Abby and Knight are middle-aged. (Hopefully a younger dog will help them stay spunky)
• Our nice big backyard will no longer go to waste

Cons:
• More poop to pickup in the yard
• Abby will have to adjust

8 comments:

Scott Criswell said...

Abby is a brat when it comes to making new friends but she will adjust in time. Besides, she's my baby and I'll spoil her a little more until the get the new "pack" situated between the three of them.

She will be fine. ;)

Ki said...

He's adorable.

Jason Epps said...

These pictures are way good. Logan is such a cute dog! Would you guys like a Boxer and a German Shepherd?

J

Brian and Jocelyn said...

Oh my goodness he is so cute!!! I can't wait to meet him! Bailey and Logan will have a blast running around together. Miss you guys! Love the Ness'

Oceanchild said...

Congrats!! Jeff told me you guys got a new dog. Yeah they are so much work, but Labs are so sweet.

Tanya said...

He is ADORABLE!! I love labs.

Anonymous said...

Why haven't you added a picture of me to your blog's sidebar? I knew it! You love the pugs more than me, right? I figured it was going to be this way. That's ok - one day I'll be big enough to EAT BOTH OF THEM! We'll see who gets their picture on mommy's blog then won't we!

- Logan :p

Ann said...

Oh!!!!!!!!!!!! Anne, what a cute picture of the three of them together. One thing I do know and that is that Logan, although a Pup is very well behaved.All eyes were on Logan while we getting our yardsale fix.Everyone wanted to buy him....!!!
Second thought, I wander if this is why we were getting all these good deals?:o}