At the conference it was said that married couples are either growing together or drifting apart. I can honestly say that Scott and I are and have been growing together. As we focus more and more on becoming Christ-like that growth is becoming more and more great.
Scott, I accept you as a gift from God. You're my spiritual leader, my provider and my protector. I could not ask for more. I pray that God will help me become as I was designed to be. May I always respect and support you as your helper and your encourager. You complete me and I am forever yours. I love you Baby!
Dear Lord, I know that Scott and I will always have struggles, arguments and difficult situations to battle. I pray that we will always look to you as the center of our marriage and that we continue to grow as husband and wife as you designed us to be. God, I pray that you will continue to strengthen us as we continue to struggle with infertility. I pray for your guidance and peace knowing that you are in control. At the conference you reminded me that you have perfectly designed Scott for me. That fact gives me hope that you will also design that perfect child for Scott and I. Thank you for your word and the opportunity we had to be blessed by it this past weekend. I pray this in Jesus name. Amen
This is John and Carolyn. They are local directors of the conference and good friends of ours from church.
This is us with Jim and Ann. We attended the conference with two other couples from church, Jeremy and Amy and Jim and Clare, we tried but were unable to get a picture of all of us.

4 comments:
Jeff and I should have come with you guys. We could sure use some marriage counseling about now. I'm sure Scott has told you the mess....bleh.
Anne Marie,
Thanks for inviting me read what you wrote about your Weekend to Remember experience. It is an encouragement to us as we help bring these conferences to our area. You are such a blessing to us and the ministry of FamilyLife in Utah as you design our newletters each quarter. Love you, Carolyn
Oh, cool! Thanael and I are going to the one in October!
Seeing you two in a picture makes me miss you:( even more! Praying with you, for God's perfect timing and the perfect little one for your family.
Love, Sarah
Post a Comment