
Tomorrow morning the 23rd of July 2008 at 5:30 Eastern time Scott's dad, Terry Criswell, will be in surgery to repair artery damage in his leg. The doctors will be placing a stint in his artery and clearing some blockage that has occurred over the years.
Terry is a loving and gentile man, please pray that he have a strong and true relationship with the Lord and that Jesus will be always on his heart. Please also pray that God will watch over him and guide the doctors hands during this surgery.
Scott's Prayer:
"Lord Jesus I pray with all my heart that you will bring good health to my father and prolong his days. I'm miles away from my dad and cannot be there for his surgery so please Father place your Spirit with him to comfort him and give him peace during this time. Father God I pray that you will be glorified in all things and that my father Terry Criswell will be a light to the world. Lord you are a just and good God. You are loving and wise. Please show mercy on my father and give him health so that he will have more time on this good earth to glorify You! Thank you Jesus for my father. In Your name I pray. Amen."
UPDATE:
Scott's Dad is recovering from surgery. He needed three stints. One in his abdomen and two in one of his legs. His other leg looks good so the second surgery to put stints in that leg is not necessary. The surgery went well. Thank you all for your prayers. Please continue to pray for no further complications and for God to continue to guide the doctors and nurses with the best care for Terry.
1 comment:
I had no idea Scott's dad was going in for surgery. I've been bad about checking blogs. I'm so glad everything went well for him and hopefully the surgery fixes him up.
Post a Comment