After a consultation this morning with my doctor we are onto our next step. Our fist step was 4 rounds of Clomid and progesterone tests. It looks like I am having weak or possible no ovulation. This next step involves slightly stronger drugs, ultrasounds and an injection to force ovulation. Scott and I are excited for this next step. Hopefully this is all it will take.
Thanks to those who have been praying for us. Especially Jim and Ann and Sarah and Travis. The love and support that God has given to us through our family here in UT has just been amazing. We have also been blessed with many new babies in our life through friends. Thank you Jocelyn and Brian for letting me spend so much time with Hudson and Bristol. Micah, Jason and Ro's son, is such a joy as well. Thanks Roanne for all your support and advice. I pray for all the couples struggling with infertility. I've never been on such an emotional roller coaster. My heart goes out to our good friends Wayne and Jessica who are much further along with their journey to parenthood. Jessica, you have and continue to be in my prayers through my struggles of infertility.
On My Knees,
Anne Marie
2 comments:
That is exciting that you are taking the next step. I'll keep you in my prayers!
Hi. I stumbled on your blog through ... honestly, I don't know how I got here! :) Anyway, just wanted you to know that I prayed for you today. I don't know you or anything about your journey, but I've been close to where you are, maybe even the same spot. My husband and I struggled with infertility for more than four years before God surprised us twice. Yup, after starting the adoption process God blessed us with back-to-back pregnancies -- both utter shocks to us and my doctors! Anyway, just wanted to invite you, if you ever need to talk to someone, I've got a ready ear (sometimes it's easier to share with strangers) and a heart eager to pray.
Post a Comment