
We have a guest at our home right now. My friend Roanne has a patient that adopted this little guy from the pound only a week ago. They were going to take him back as they said they were overwhelmed taking care of him. "He barks and follows the kids around" they said. Not sure what they were expecting. He's a sweet little boy. He is only 5 months old and is doing great with potty training. Knight is enjoying having him around and Abby is a bit upset. I have an ad out so hopefully we can find him a good home. I just love having a puppy around again.
Update: I found the perfect home for Cambell after just 4 hours of posting an ad for him. Cambell will be on a farm herding cattle. That's just perfect for a Border Collie. :)
1 comment:
That was so nice of you to take care of him till you could find him a home. What a cute dog!
Post a Comment