I am sure all of heaven's heard me cry
as I tell You all the reasons why
this life is just too hard.
But day by day without fail
I'm finding everything I need
and everything that You are to me.
Every time I breathe
You seem a little bit closer.
I never want to leave.
I want to stay in Your warm embrace.
Oh basking in the glory shining from Your face
and every time I get another glimpse of Your heart
I realize it's true,
that You are so marvelous God
and I am so in love with You!
Now how could I after knowing One so great
respond to You in any way
That's less than all I have to give,
but by Your grace I want to love You
not with what I say.
But everyday in a way
that my life is lived.
Wrapped in Your mercy
I want to live and never leave
I am held by how humble yet overwhelmed by Your majesty.
Captured by grace
and now I'm finding I am free.
You are marvelous God.
And knowing You is everything!
Big Daddy Weave - Every Time I Breathe
From the album Every Time I Breathe
2 comments:
This is a great song with wonderful wisdom. God really does work with the faithful changing them every day to reflect the character He desires. Just as we would desire our children to grow, God desires for us to mature in Christ! It’s important to note how special God really is, He is infinitely good, just and holly. To know God is a truly humbling yet wholly rewarding experience. I praise God for what He is doing in our lives and for the grace He so freely offers. I cannot imagine living without the Savoir; He is everything in our lives. Praise God!
Great song!
Sarah
Post a Comment