Sorry that I have been MIA for so long. I was pretty busy with work and then last week I went with Scott on a business trip to Vegas. His company sent him to a Microsoft conference there. It was so great to get away and to just relax. We had a nice hotel room. The bathroom had a big tub and t.v., which I used several times. :) It was our first time that far south and we really enjoyed the beautiful drive! Not much to say about Vegas. It was a DIRTY city in EVERY since of the word. It's not for us, but it was great to get away. We'd much rather vacation where we can enjoy God's creation. There's so much beauty out west and we are so thrilled that God has brought us here. Below are some pictures. Enjoy!

This is the Planet Hollywood Hotel where we stayed. It was pretty nice. No poll dancing in this one.

We were right across the street from the Bellagio. This is the famous hotel with the fountains that dance to music on the hour. It's a beautiful hotel!

I just thought this was a nice photo of some nearby buildings.

Me by the water by the Bellagio Hotel.

This one does not show any of Vegas, but he sure is cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment