Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Meme (I've been tagged!)

I've been tagged by Sarah to complete this Meme.

Here are the rules:

• Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves.
• People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things,as well as these rules.
• You need to choose 7 people to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

Below are my 7 random facts. :)

1. I married my high school sweetheart. He's the only man I've ever dated or kissed! It was love at first site. The first day I met him I knew I would one day marry him. We have known each other since we were 15.

2. I have an older brother with cerebral palsy and a younger sister with autism. Because of this I have developed an extreme amount of patience with others and a humble attitude about myself.

3. Growing up I was all about sports. I played fast-pitch softball from age 8-17. I was a pitcher and I also played a little shortstop and second base. I was one of those tuff girls who would not even wear a dress or makeup.

4. My career is in graphic design, but I am first and foremost an artist. I love to draw and paint. My favorite...portraits drawn in pencil and painting murals.

5. I just LOVE being married and all that comes with it! I love working in the yard, doing house work and cooking. Just need a couple of kids to complete the picture :)

6. We have two pugs that we just adore. Abby and Knightly. They are a handful, but they are full of personality and for the most part a joy to be around. They are my little shadows. I never knew how much you could love a dog and how capable they are at showing their love for you.

7. I have come to know Christ threw my husband. I feel so unworthy of my salvation, but I am so thankful I was blessed with the opportunity to know Him. I am young in my faith and am still learning. I'm currently ready the old testament. My goal is to finish reading the entire bible by the end of this year.

I am now suppose to tag 7 people, but I do not know seven people with blogs. I'm just hoping for readers and an occasional comment at this point. :)

3 comments:

Scott Criswell said...

Love ya!

Sarah said...

It was so fun to read your facts! I'm going to email you now.
Love, Sarah

Michelle said...

How neat that you married your high school sweetheart and love at first sight! Guess you just knew he was the one!

Thanks so much for your comment today and for "getting" my post on "hope and normalcy"!