Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A Visit From Aunt Toni

Samuel has not even arrived and Aunt Toni has already come to visit. It was a short, but sweet trip. I was able to schedule my baby shower while she was here. I'll post pictures from the shower soon, but here are a few others for now. Thanks to Toni I was able to finally get some belly shots with Scott included.



5 comments:

The Simkins Family said...

Anne Marie,
You look beautiful. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, the pics of you and Scott. So priceless =)

Sarah said...

beautiful!

mommaof3ontherun said...

So glad that Toni got to visit. I know how excited she was! Great picks of you and Scotty!

Toni Burge said...

I had a FANTASTIC time with you guys! I want some pics, especially the family of 5 (with another on the way)! Love you all! xoxo

John and Rhonda said...

Samuel is so cute with his Mama & Daddy, thanks for the new shots Toni! Will you make it 6 more weeks Anne?