Thursday, September 16, 2010

Baby Shower

Thanks to my dear friends Carolyn, Heather and Jessica I had a very sweet shower. As guests arrived they got to decorate a onesie with iron ons. I thought this was such a cute idea. Of course the devotional from Carolyn was very special. She read a little of the story of Hannah in Samuel which still makes me cry. I loved her reminder that everyone in the room could say that they were a part of an answered prayer. We had many friends praying for God to bless us with a child and my shower was once again a reminder to me of how great God is!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh how I wish I could have been there! I still want to send you a gift, so you'll have to tell me some ideas of things on your registry that you didn't get but really want or clothing items you're in need of, etc... Love to you sweet friend! Counting down the days with you!
Love, Sarah