Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My Mom and Sister

My mom made a last minute decision to come visit us. She just had to see me pregnant. I'm so happy she did. This was the first time she had visited us so it was a lot of fun showing her our house and taking her around a little to see Salt Lake. My sister came too. She was so cute as she kept asking when Samuel was coming out. She talked to my stomach and would stare at my tummy when he kicked. I can't wait to see her and my brother interact with their nephew! We got a lot done to prepare for Samuel's arrive. What a special time we had. :)

So glad mom came just to get this picture.

Emily liked touching my tummy. She got to feel him kick.

Love this picture. Emily was so excited to come visit.

Eyes open and smiling. Great picture of Emmie.

We had some bored puppies this week as we were pretty busy.

My new hobby. My mom bought me a sewing machine as an early Christmas present. Mom helped me make a car seat cover and a diaper cover. I think I'll just love sewing.

Mom and Emily with my friends 4 month old little boy.

He's a cuttie!!

Organizing baby stuff.

Emily loves the dogs. Logan cuddled with her as much as he could.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a great visit. Brought tears to my eyes. Priceless moments in time!!!! Love ya!!

~Charlotte