After doing a mural for my friend I have decided that I am going to try to get more business doing murals. I enjoy it so much and now that my graphic design freelance has picked up enough to allow for me to work from home it just seems to be the next natural step for me. I've always wanted to pursue this further, but working full time in the past just did not allow for me to have the time to take on clients. I've started a new blog just for my murals. Check it out.
criswellcreations.blogspot.com
2 comments:
Wow I LOVE the sea life one. You are so good. I'll recommend you to anyone I know that is looking to update/create their nursery or kids room.
This is way rad, man. I can totally see you making some good money - and having a lot of fun - doing this kind of thing. Blessings on your new endeavor!
J
Post a Comment