Monday, May 5, 2008

Drawing Closer to Him

It's on my heart today to share what God is doing in my life. I recently posted about our struggle with infertility. Though my desire for a baby is just as great today as it has been for some time, lately I have been content and can feel my strength and trust in the Lord growing. God is using this season in my life to bring me closer to Him. Part of the message from service this Sunday was that God sometimes uses struggles in our life to draw us closer to him. I feel like that is happening to me. How awesome is that! How great is God!

May God Bless You All!
Anne Marie

“do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 4:6-7)

1 comment:

Oceanchild said...

That is such a good way too look at life. I'm totally the opposite and just wonder WHY is THIS happening to me. I'm glad you are at peace. Don't worry, I'm sure those babies will come and then you'll wonder how you can put them back. ;)