I have not done mural since we lived in Florida. Below are some photos of the mural I just did for my friend's nursery.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Anne Marie, You're the first Christian I "meet" at this blog - most of my work is at myspace to "fish" souls. I really like the mural you did for the nursery! I never got into that (yet).log onto www.stgemainart.com and see my art. Of course you are welcome to visit my blogs anytime. Jeannette Stgermain
Great job! I wish you lived closer so you could do our nursery. Or maybe if I was really wealthy I could fly you out for a long weekend. Miss you! Love, Sarah
3 comments:
Hi Anne Marie,
You're the first Christian I "meet" at this blog - most of my work is at myspace to "fish" souls. I really like the mural you did for the nursery! I never got into that (yet).log onto www.stgemainart.com and see my art. Of course you are welcome to visit my blogs anytime.
Jeannette Stgermain
Wow Anne Marie, I LOVE it. You totally have such a talent. If I ever have another kid, I'll have to hire you!
Great job! I wish you lived closer so you could do our nursery. Or maybe if I was really wealthy I could fly you out for a long weekend. Miss you!
Love, Sarah
Post a Comment