Monday, June 25, 2007

So Much Fun In So Little Time

Friday - We went out on the boat with our friends and I got a chance to wake board for the first time. It was a blast! Can't wait to go again. After our afternoon on the lake we went out to dinner downtown at P.F. Changs and than to a movie. All this made for a long day and a late night. We were home and in bed around 2:30 AM. I think we packed in a little to much that day, but it was tons of fun.

Saturday - Needless to say we got a late start. Scott and I pretty much vegged around the house most of the day, something he is teaching me that it is OK to do now and than. At 8:00 PM we met up with our friends Sarah and Travis who were in town this weekend for a wedding. Have not seen Miss Chloe since she was a new born. Ain't she just cute!


Sunday - Sarah and Travis met us at our church to check it out and to meet our friends. I got a chance to hang with Emma and Chloe in nursery. We than had lunch with our congregation, like we do every Sunday and headed home after to chill a bit. Sarah and Travis than stopped by to visit us at our home. We ended the night by having dinner at Famous Daves. It was so good to catch up with them. We love those two!

I'll try to make another post soon. I hope everyone has a blessed week. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Anne Marie what a sweet picture that is of Scott with babe. We really missed going boating .I could have watched your performance! :o) Have a great day!!AVS

Jason Epps said...

FYI: P.F. Chang's is pretty much my new favorite restaurant. :)