I am so thrilled to have friends to yard sale with. I grew up yard saling and I just love it! I especially love finding things to decorate my house. You can find some unique stuff and fill up your house fast for so little money. Below is my recent find. I am just tickled to have found this cabinet. My style is what I call cottage county and this piece was just the perfect addition to my hallway to my kitchen. And you can't beat it for 5 bucks!
4 comments:
I can't be sure - but I'm almost sure I saw that piece in a rerun of "Little House on the Prarie." It might be worth more than five bucks! -J
So cute! Isn't it fun to add a new decorative peice to your house, it's so satisfying to me as well. I love you!
Sarah
I've nominated you!
Check out my blog!
Love, Sarah
Jason, L.O.L.!!!
Post a Comment