Monday, June 18, 2007

Getting Things Done :)

If you know me you know that I am happiest being busy. This weekend I got some stuff done that was way over due.


I finally found the faucets I have been looking for. I just love the look of these. Here is a before and after shot. You can see how how ugly the old ones were. I am happy to say that this was my first attempt at changing faucets. It was not too bad once I got the old stuff off. One done...two to go.



These are my cabinets that I am painting. I finally got the bottom half done! I just love the way it brightens up my kitchen. I am on to the top half. This yard shot may not look impressive, but if you saw it before you would understand. It's amazing what a few plants and mulch will do.

3 comments:

Jason Epps said...

Anne - your remodeling looks great! I knwo you're not doing it because of this, but did you know that stuff you're doing is adding a lot more value to your house than what you're actually putting into it? Pretty cool, huh.

J

Anonymous said...

Anne Marie,
You do amazing work!!! I am so glad I get to see your house this way!! what a beautiful job on your yard!! If you and Ro are not busy on saturday June 30 ,lets go to yard sales!! AVS

Sarah said...

Beautiful Anne Marie! Can't wait to see it in person this weekend!!! And I need you to tutor me on how to change faucets, I'm thinking of upgrading ours little by little too. And, uh, umm, things are looking "up", know what I mean?
Love, Sarah