For those of you who do not know, Scott purchased a new truck a few weeks ago. The Mazda 3 was a great car, but on snowy days it was not safe to drive. We also wanted a 4 wheel drive vehicle. Thanks to our good friend Wayne we were able to purchase a 2007 Dodge Ram. We got a great deal on a truck that I have to admit, I actually like. It's relaxing to drive or just ride in. Abby and Knight have already ridden in it and like it as well. It comes in handy when I'm working in the yard. The dogs want to be outside with me, but I can not trust Abby to listen so I now just let them hangout in the back of the truck while I do yard work. They just love it. Scott picked out the vehicle and I got to pick the color. Check out the pictures below. :)


2 comments:
This is a rad truck for sure. I had my doubts aboiut Dodges, but after riding in it - I can totally see that they're a completely different vehicle than I rode in years ago. I think the merger with Benz has greatly helped its quality. Anyway, congrads on the new truck! Later - J
Ok, Anne - it's been almost a week! Time for a new post! Your readers are waiting!
J
P.S. I noticed you changed the picture of you and Scott ;)
Post a Comment