Just wanted to make a quick post since it has been a little while. Not much new is going on with us right now. I've been really busy with my part time job and freelance. I'm working 40 plus hours these days. I will definity enjoy my next slow time. It snowed here in Salt Lake yesterday. Not sure what happened to April showers. I'm sure it will warm up here soon though. Scott is finishing up his first semester of seminary. So needless to say he's pretty busy right now with that and work. We are both looking forward to his summer break.
Unfortunately there is nothing to report on us starting a family. I'm still, after 8 months, waiting for my body to adjust back from being on the pill. I'm feeling a whole lot better though. So hopefully that's a good sign.
To all our family in Florida, we miss you all tons.
Love,
Anne Marie
No comments:
Post a Comment