We've been in Washington now for a month and a half. Wow! Do I really live only a couple of hours from Canada? I would have never imagined I would end up here. When Scott and I were seeking God's guidance on our move away from Florida we prayed that He would place us in an area where we could grow closer to Him. He answered our prayer by moving us to UT. What an amazing journey it was. We sure faced many challenges in UT. The toughest was facing infertility. So many changes and blessings as well. I have so many great memories that I will hold on to from living in Salt Lake.
Things I will remember from UT...
- Scott and I celebrated our 10th year wedding anniversary
- We had a wonderful home that with some work we just loved and hated to leave
- Experienced being part of a church plant and saw God work in many lives throughout our time there
- I became a freelance artist and have just loved working from home
- So many wonderful friends made and extended family has been added (love you John and Carolyn)
- Our answered prayer, Samuel Edison was born
Our home on Firefox.












1 comment:
Our lives are richer because of God bringing our families together. So glad we had some time together in Utah. Looking forward to our visits in the future.
Post a Comment