Sunday, January 2, 2011

2 Months Old

I can hardly believe that my little boy is 2 months old. I waited so long for him. 10 years of marriage, 3 1/2 years of trying and 36 hours of labor later and I have my son. I am so blessed! My big boy is 11 pounds, loves to suck his fist, is smiling big and is sleeping 6-7 hours straight at night.










4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! I LOVE the picture with his tongue sticking out! You and Scott look like ya'll are enjoying every minute with Samuel! He is a blessing, it is written all over your face! Love you guys and miss you like crazy!

Toni Burge said...

He is definitely a blue-eyed boy! Beautiful, bright and happy eyes. I can't wait to hold my little nephew. I can already tell he's one cool kat!!

Ki said...

That is one painfully cute little boy you have there. So awesome to see him smiling!

NathanaelAndHeather said...

He is amazing! And, I am so happy for you that he is a great sleeper!