Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Wow, 8 Years!

Yesterday was our 8th year wedding anniversary. We've been married 8 years...wow! Some days it still seems like high school was just yesterday. I just love this man so much!!! God brought us together at a young age and has so blessed our lives.

Just the sound of your voice still makes me smile, your smile still brightens my day, the sound of your laugh is still the most beautiful sound to me, I still miss you every single moment that we are apart and I am still overjoyed with excitement for every day that God gives us to share together. I love you Hun, more than words can say.



































































































4 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness, what fun pictures you guys! Anne Marie, you haven't changed a bit. Scott, you look like such a kid in those pictures! Here's to eight more years of blessing and watching the Lord work in your lives, through both the joys and and the heartaches.
Love, Sarah

Oceanchild said...

Oh i love your wedding pictures. eight years is a long time. I don't know if Jeff and I will make it that long. :)

Sorry about not getting back to you about Easter. I decided to go to my mom's. Hope you guys had a nice one.

NathanaelAndHeather said...

Wow! Eight years. . . that's awesome! Great pictures, too!

Scott Criswell said...

I'm just a bit chubbier today then I was when we first met. LOL :)