Thursday, March 13, 2008

We've Almost Made It Through Winter

We've had the most snow this year since we've lived in UT. I sure got my fill of shoveling the driveway. It's still possible for more snow yet, but signs of spring are already showing.
Our House

Knightly outside in the snow.

Abby inside enjoying a Capri.

3 comments:

sara said...

This is so cute! Karma and Sara and John miss Abby and Knight, and we hope they're doing great!

Anonymous said...

Anne Marie,
Those pictures are great!! You have got to send the one with the capri drink into a magazine or contest or something!!!!!!!!!!!!
AVS

Oceanchild said...

OH my gosh, your dogs can drink Capri Suns? My kids can barely do it!

I love your house. I need to come see it.

I'm sick of the snow and tired of shoveling. I swear the one year we needed a snow blower and I said no to Jeff!