We've taken a lot of our friends to Carrabba's, and this Saturday we made a trip with a large group from church. Hopefully they all thought it was worth the 40 minute trip South.
Dear Anne Marie, Ohhhhhh,that looked like so much fun and what a great picture. Darling of little Hudson, he looked up at the perfect time. I also love the tables there,looks like a fun interior... We missed being there
4 comments:
Dear Anne Marie,
Ohhhhhh,that looked like so much fun and what a great picture. Darling of little Hudson, he looked up at the perfect time. I also love the tables there,looks like a fun interior... We missed being there
Okay, where is Carrabba's, and what kind of food? We're always looking for new places!
683 E. University Parkway, Orem, UT 84097
Sun: 12-8pm
Mon-Thur: 11:30am-10pm
Fri & Sat: 11:30am-11pm
I hope this helps :)
Oh, and it's the best Italian food EVER! :)
Post a Comment