We had a nice Thanksgiving. We spent it with our friends in Fort Collins, CO. We were a bit worried about driving through Wyoming this time of year, but besides a bit of black ice the drive went well. We ended our trip a day early as Scott came down with a sinus infection. While Scott rested I spent the day putting up CHRISTmas decorations. Scott's a lot better today, and just in time. We are going to a Billy Joel concert tonight! Well, not much else going on around here. It's finally getting cold. We are just now pulling out our winter cloths. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

2 comments:
Oh, your tree is so lovely! And I bet Ft. Collins was, as well. My aunt and uncle used to live there - I love it!
I hope you have fun at the concert!
Beautiful Anne Marie! We miss you guys already. Can't wait to see some of the pictures you got.
Love, Sarah
Post a Comment