Wednesday, May 5, 2010

It's About Time...

...I made a new post. And yes, at last, after 3 and half years, I have belly shots to post on my blog. I can hardly believe that I am 13 and half weeks pregnant. Here is also our first picture of our baby at about 10 weeks. I am counting down to my 20 week appointment. I just can't wait to find out if we have been blessed with a little girl or little boy.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I can't tell you how many shades of happy these pictures make me!!! Thanks for the book tip on my blog, I actually have read it and love it. My favorites though are Child Training Tips by Reb Bradley (super practical and absolutely Biblical) and To Train up a Child by Michael and Debi Pearl, especially good for the discipline that starts at nine months. The thing you'll learn is that sometimes and many times, your children don't fit into the nice little box the books describe. Chloe is my extremely strong-willed child (and yes, I've read Dobson's Strong-willed child, need to read it again and again:)). One book you should read now that will help you immensely right when baby is born an in those first months is Babywise. If you want to sleep, and you want baby to sleep well and eat well, you've gotta read this book. It absolutely works and gives you so much confidence in a time when everything is new. Talk soon!

Love, Sarah

Brian and Jocelyn said...

You are so cute! We cant wait to find out if you are having a boy or a girl either!

Jeremy & Amy Mahmood said...

I love that you are so "brave" (excited :)) that you will show your actual belly! In 4 pregnancies there has yet to be a picture of my actual belly, and looking at your pics I'm a little regretful :( Enjoy this. Don't stress about what happens after the baby is born. Sometimes just trusting your instinct is the best thing!