
Well besides being robbed (our laptop was stolen when someone broke into Scott's parents house) the day we were coming home from our trip and the hot and sticky, yucky weather we had a great time in FL a few weeks ago. We made a last minute decision to head to FL and it just worked out that we got to be there for my birthday and Easter. We did not take our camera this time, but I did have this one taken. How could I resist when Sydni offered to paint my face. She now calls me "My Aunt Anne Marie".
In other news we have made some progress with adoption and have a plan in place. I am currently working on gathering paper work, getting background checks complete and doing a few things around the house to plan for our homestudy.
In the meantime Scott and I are staying busy. Our good friends are back with their boys after moving away for a while to WA. We are so happy to have them around to hang with again. Scott is coaching a soccer team of 8 - 10 year olds with a friend and I have my first softball game tonight. It snowed again yesterday. Yes I said snow! I did not stick and did not last long, but it did. Looking forward to a warmer sunny week. :)
1 comment:
So snowy or hot and muggy April?
Post a Comment