Saturday, January 3, 2009

Our Christmas (Grape Jelly, Dogs and Lots of Snow)


I made jelly this year for small gifts for friends. It was easy and fun to do.

Our not so impressive tree.
Stockings
Our big boy. He's now 7 months old and 50 pounds. He is such a sweetie!
Outside playing in the snow. We had a morning and evening snow storm Christmas day.
Scott trying to smile after realizing that jumping into the snow was not his best idea. He was sore the next day.
Abby and Knight don't care for the snow. We actually had four dogs for Christmas. We babysat another pug named Karma. It was a full house, but fun.

2 comments:

Brian and Jocelyn said...

The murals are beautiful! All that snow sure looks like a lot of fun!

Brian and Jocelyn said...

Wow.. That's a great looking mural! I'm excited to see the ones for Church. I think your Christmas tree is just right. Our Christmas tree this year was a loaner about the height of Hudson. Miss you guys and hope to see you soon.